I generally stay away from Fiber Eyelash Extensions since past experiences have never proved to work out. However, I was excited to be contact by Cherry Blooms to review and also giveaway their Brush on Fiber Eyelash Extensions 2-Piece Kit, valued at RRP $69. Falsies without the falsies? Doesn’t get much better than that. The giveaway will be at the end of this post, but first, let’s see if this product lives up to its claims.
- I actually really enjoy the way it looks (when applied right)! Still natural-ish, but with quite a bit of extra length and a lil’ more volume. That said, it can be easy to accidentally apply too much with a bit more of a clumpy result than desired (but if you’re into that, perhaps this product is for you).
- Easy to get clumpy. May get better as formula dries out a little.
- Brush really grips the lashes and separates well (as long as you don’t apply too much mascara)!
- Tricky to apply. Takes some practice.
- Prett packaging. Box feels luxe, but I’ll be throwing out the box as soon as I’ve finish this review.
- Very easy to remove. They suggest just using warm water and a cotton ball, but I prefer an actually makeup remover or micellar water.
- I really like the mascara wand of the Transplanting Gel, so I’m definitely keeping it and washing it, once this mascara is expired, to use with other mascara formulas.
- The fibers do make a different, compared to just wearing the Transplanting Gel
- Fibers flake off a little over time, but they’re so little, not really noticeable
- Pretty messy to apply
The photos on the back of the box are a bit of a joke, but these days exaggerated advertising is kind of expected sadly. :\
I personally really hate the clumpy look, on me, so that is really a make or break characteristic of mascara. This product gets a 7/10 for clump-free-ness.
Likes: Natural falsies look, no falsies required and holds curl well.
Dislikes: Very easy to over-apply and end up with clumps, can be messy and tricky to apply, and dang expensive.
I was lucky enough to be gifted a second set of Cherry Blooms Fiber Eyelash Extensions to giveaway! I’m using Rafflecopter to host the giveaway, please enter below. Subscribing to my blog is mandatory. Australian residents only. Looking forward to giving away this product, enjoy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway