I’ve been on the epilator train for months and months now. Though it is a bit of a painful ride, it is well worth the journey. I did an Epilator review for YouTube on the Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet & dry epilator, 6 accessories* (RRP $169 AU), and the video is doing well so I thought you guys would like it too.
The thought of epilating for the first time is scary af, so I made this video to answer all the FAQs I have gotten. Even though the video does focus around an epilator review for the Philips epilator I received, I talk lots about the pain, results and process.
Here’s a quick summary if you aren’t keen to watch a video:
- Epilating hurts similarly to getting your eyebrows waxed
- Takes much longer than waxing
- Skin isn’t irritated/damaged unlike waxing
- My new favourite thing, I always epilate at least my arm pits.
- The skin of my arm pits is so much smoother now and less dark, highly recommend!
- Best to dry your skin off before epilating since the device is able to grip the hairs better
I know this Epilator Review might not be enough, so leave any more of your epilator questions in the comments!
*Affiliate link. This product was provided to me for review. I asked Philips for it cause I wanted to try a better epilator out but lacked in the dollars.