Alas, here we are again, my Project Pan start for 2017, only 8 months late LOL. The time has come to attempt Project Pan All Makeup once again. It can be very intimidating to re-attempt something you have failed at previously, but I’m trying to be strong and push on #firstworldproblems.
My motivation to do this Project Pan is that I want to start using up the makeup I own before they expire, and also because I want to become more of a minimalist. Beauty blogger and minimalist usually aren’t phrases that go together, but here’s hoping it works out.
I was realistic this time round, see here for my previous project Pan, and hope to actually succeed. Most of the products I picked I actually like and use regularly.
- M.A.C Fix + Mini in Lavender
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Cushion Stick Foundation
- Australis Highlighter
- Clinique Blush in Aglow
- Burts Bees Lipstick
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
- Bobbi Brown Retouching Wands
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil
- Rimmel London Double Ended Eyeshadow Stick