We’ve all seen the my hyped coffee scrub trend clogged up Instagram feeds. As weird as it is so people to photograph themselves in the bathroom whilst wearing nothing more than leftover coffee grinds, this trend has taken off. Unfortunately (or perhaps forunately?) I hate the smell and taste of coffee (please don’t shoot me), so coffee scrubs have been out of the question (“I don’t want no scrubs, a scrub is a thing that won’t get no love from me…”). Luckily enough, I received a product from a Melbourne brand called Skrub, that is the Sea Salt and Argan Oil Body Scrub – Lavender Oil – RRP $10.95 – 200g, with no coffee to be found! YASSS.
- A scrub that isn’t coffee!
- Smells good
- Does the job
- Has an oily texture that leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturised
- Made in Melbourne
- Free postage within Australia
- Product will last 12 months
- Packaging isn’t ideal for the shower, i.e. the labels on the package are not waterproof
- There is no instructions on the package
- Under the ‘Ingredients’ heading is includes coffee, even though there is no coffee in the product?
- The website is very clunky
As you can see, I had nothing negative to say about the product itself. I’m sure there are some fellow Australian coffee-dislikers out there, and I highly recommend this product for you! You can find Skrub on Facebook here (their official website skrub.com.au just wouldn’t load properly for me).