I’ve heard many good things about the Deciem brand, The Ordinary and have been very keen to try it out for myself. RY.com.au were kind enough to hook me up with this affordable skincare brand and allowed me to pick out some products. The Ordinary skincare products’ prices range from $8.80 to $24.90.
I found the names of The Ordinary skincare products quite confusing compared to conventional skincare. I am not use to identifying products by their ingredients, so it’ll take me a little while to properly learn their uses. But the ingredients are the most important part, so it does make sense to name them that way. I also feel like I’m learning some skincare science by researching each product :D.
Here’s the products I chose:
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
- The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer
- The Ordinary Retinol 1%
- The Ordinary Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%
- The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%
- The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer (super excited to try this one!)
- The Ordinary Ascorbic Glucoside Solution 12%
- The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2%
- The Ordinary Salycylic Acid 2% Solution